- Personal data refer to any information pertaining to a natural person enabling him or her to be directly or indirectly identified.
- The following may thus constitute personal data: first name and surname, telephone number, postal address, email address, job, hobbies, location data, the IP address of an individual’s computer, an individual’s advertising identifier, the User’s agent in his/her browser.
The data collected by Addict Mobile include the following main categories:
6.1 Personal declarative data
16. Personal declarative data are those provided by data subjects and collected by Addict Mobile in the context of commerciaprospecting or contractual relations.
17. These data are mainly provided by data subjects and by persons authorized by data subjects to transmit them to Addict Mobile.
18. The data subject may, for example, be required to provide Addict Mobile with his or her first names, surname, contact details and possibly personal data relating to his or her professional situation. These data may be collected via forms, either in electronic or paper form, or in response to questions asked by an Addict Mobile employee, for example.
19. Addict Mobile will always make sure to specify on the data collection form whether the information is optional or mandatory, as well as the consequences of not filling in the information.
6.2 Personal data in connection with the operation of products and services
- Personal data be obtained from the interaction of data subjects with Addict Mobile’s advertising campaigns or may concern operations carried out via the mobile applications of Addict Mobile’s customers.
- For example, clicks on advertising banners implemented by Addict Mobile and its partners are collected, as well as user connections to customers’ mobile applications.
6.3 Personal data provided by third parties
- Personal data may also be obtained from:
- employers of the data subject;
- partners of Addict Mobile, provided the data subjects are informed in advance of this transfer of their data and their consent obtained, where appropriate.
- other products or services provided by Addict Mobile customers to which data subjects have subscribed, provided the data subjects are informed in advance of this transfer of their data and their consent obtained, where appropriate.
- Please refer to the privacy policies of Addict Mobile’s partners for the processing they carry out as data controller.
6.4 Personal data calculated or inferred by Addict Mobile
- Addict Mobile may generate or calculate new personal data based on personal declarative data or operating data in connection with products and services and customers’ mobile applications.
- This approach is used by Addict Mobile, in particular, in order to get to know customers’ users, adapt its products and services, and customize the offers it makes to customers. It may thus define profiles, and commercial or marketing segments.
6.5 Special categories of data
- Special categories of personal data are data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, personal data concerning health, or personal data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- In principle, these special categories of personal data, which must be handled with particular care, are not processed by Addict Mobile. Should their processing be necessary, Addict Mobile undertakes to process them in accordance with the conditions laid down by the personal data protection regulations.