- Cookies are pieces of information placed in an Internet user’s terminal equipment by the server of the visited website. They are used by the website to send information to the Internet user’s browser and allow that browser to send information back to the original site (for example, a session ID or a language choice).
- Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
- There are different types of cookies:
– session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the site; – permanent cookies that remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser’s features.
- You are informed that, when you visit this site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.