- Cookies are pieces of information placed in an Internet user’s terminal equipment by the server of the visited website. They are used by the website to send information to the Internet user’s browser and allow that browser to send information back to the original site (for example, a session ID or a language choice).
- Only the issuer of a cookie can read or modify the information contained therein.
- There are different types of cookies:
– session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the site;
– permanent cookies that remain on your device until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser’s features.
- You are informed that, when you visit this site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
2. Purposes of the cookies used
- Some of the cookies used by Addict Mobile have the exclusive purpose of allowing or facilitating electronic communication (detection of connection errors, identification of connection points, etc.).
- Still others are used to analyze the site’s traffic and use, so that it can be improved to improve the browsing experience.
3. What cookies do we use?
- The cookies used on the site are:
- cookies of third parties restrictively chosen by Addict Mobile for the purpose of achieving specific objectives.
3.1 Third party cookies to measure the audience
- The Google Analytics service allows you to track visitors and identify how they use the site. It is a statistical tool that allows Addict Mobile to improve its website by taking into account the needs of visitors.
- The data generated by these cookies are related to:
– your use of the site, such as the pages you have visited;
– your IP address to determine the connection city. This data is immediately anonymized after location and is not communicated to Google.
- The cookies used are as follows:
_ga , _gid :
Used to recognize different users
Stored for respectively 2 years and 24 hours
- When you first visit our site, you are asked to accept or decline the use of some cookies.
- Consent or decline cookies must remain on your terminal equipment. You can change your wishes at any time as described in the next section entitled “Cookie Management”. You can change your wishes at any time as described in the next section entitled “Cookie Management”.
5. Cookies management
- You have several options for deleting and managing cookies and other tracking devices.
5.1 Browser settings
- If most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies, you have the option, if you wish, to choose to accept all cookies, to reject them systematically or to choose those you accept according to their issuer. You can also regularly delete cookies from your device via your browser.
- However, don’t forget to configure all the browsers of your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers…).
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
- For Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR,
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
- For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,
5.2 Editor opposition modules
– to disable Google Analytics cookies, go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=enPlateformes d’opposition
- Several platforms of advertising professionals also offer you the possibility to refuse or accept cookies used by their member companies. These centralized mechanisms do not block the display of ads but only prevent the installation of cookies to adapt ads to your interests.
- For example, you can go to www.youronlinechoices.com to prevent these cookies from being installed on your device. This site is offered by digital advertising professionals working within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
- You will be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility to refuse or accept cookies used by these companies to adapt the ads that may be displayed on your device to your browsing information: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
- This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralized interface for you to refuse or accept cookies that can be used to adapt the ads that can be displayed on your device to your device’s navigation.Protection des données personnelles.
- The data collected is essential to achieve the purposes for which each cookie is used. They are only intended for the authorized services of Addict Mobile and/or the company issuing third-party cookies.
- Personal data collected via cookies are never stored for longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of the cookie, and in no case longer than 13 months.
- In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, individuals have the right to query, rectify, delete, oppose for legitimate reasons and be portable with regard to all data.
- The collected data are, after the death of the person, kept for the period of time necessary for Addict Mobile to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted, unless the person decides that they should be communicated to a third party of his choice, in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms.
- The rights can be exercised by contacting the Data Protection Officer by e-mail email@example.com or by post: Addict Mobile Technology – 128 quai de Jemmapes – 75010 Paris, who can assist you in deleting cookies.
- In the event of a dispute, it is possible to refer the matter to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, the competent supervisory authority in France or the competent authority in your country of residence.