MinoMonsters 2 is a mobile game that deploys 100+ monsters in battles, quests, and in versus mode. Last September, MinoMonsters 2 chose AddictMobile, a leading acquisition expert, to manage the global launch of its 2nd opus, including Google Search campaigns, in order to develop and consolidate its user base.
Discover how, thanks to Search, MinoMonsters 2 has made its mark in the highly competitive adventure games market (Mid-Core Gaming) by attracting undecided users.
CHOOSING GOOGLE & ADDICT MOBILE
Addict Mobile, a leading expert in performance mobile marketing, makes full use of Google Search tools in order to create ROI-oriented campaigns in a highly competitive environment.
Why use Google Search campaigns?
• To control your rankings
• To acquire qualified users
• To achieve high visibility in app stores
• To keep your CPIs low
• To beat the competition
As soon as MinoMonsters 2 was launched, Addict Mobile and Google deployed a successful Google Search campaign in app stores. The main objective of the campaign was to gain visibility in Google Play Store and to attract ROI-generating customers, or in other terms, qualified users.
• An 8-month-long campaign
• Dozens of tested keywords
• Improved performance through keyword placement (App Store Optimization), including “pokemons” and “evolution”
• Daily optimization using dedicated technology
• Steady organic growth
• 28% Google-generated installs come from Search campaigns
• A competitive CPI as low as 30% below market average, and lower in Google acquisition campaigns than on any other platform
• Qualified user base
• Acquisition of undecided users who search keywords using vertical Google search engines